The Right Start
Colt starting with their owners
Many owners of young, unbroke horses, have asked me frequently about the possibility to start their colt on their own under my supervision and with my support. For that reason I have decided to offer them a way to do the initial steps on their own with me being there, to help them and their horses along.
The seminar shall fulfill the following goals:
1. Preparation from the ground and from another horse.
Day 2 :
1. Repeating the first day program.
1. Repeating the second day program.
Day 4 :
1. Repeating the third day program.
Presuppositions for this seminar:
1. Horses are unbroke and have not yet successfully resisted an attempt to be ridden.
1. Correct handling of an unbroke colt.
The horses will learn:
Every participant can seek help from me if he feels he can not handle a particular situation. I will adjust every step to the learning capacity of the horse and its owner.
Every participant that will leave his horse after the seminar for at least two month in training with me, will receive a 100.00 € rebate from the trainings fee.